Natures Aid Super Stars Mvit & Minerals Chewable Tablets
- Provides 13 vitamins & minerals to support everyday development
- Delicious natural cherry flavoured chewable tablet
- Suitable for children aged 4-12 years
- Fuss free vitamins - chew or suck one tablet daily, ideally after a meal
- No added sugar, artificial sweeteners, artificial colours or artificial flavours. Naturally sweetened with xylitol, which is tooth friendly.
Natures Aid Super Stars Multivitamin & Minerals for Children 4-12 Years, 60 Chewable Tablets
Natures Aid Super Stars Multivitamin & Minerals combines 13 essential vitamins and minerals in each delicious cherry flavoured chewable tablet. The tablets are naturally sweetened with xylitol. Products which use xylitol instead of sugar contribute to the maintenance of tooth mineralisation making this a tooth kind formulation. One tablets can be chewed or sucked daily for children aged 4-12 and support general wellbeing, the immune system, normal energy production and normal mental performance. The tablets are suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets and contain no added sugar, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
Super Stars vitamins and supplements are designed to help children aged 4-12 feel ready to take on the world.
Developed by natural health experts Natures Aid, Super Stars children's vitamins have been carefully designed based on extensive consumer insight, guided by feedback from real kids and parents.
No Added Sugar
We understand parents worry about the amount of sugar their little ones consume, that's why Super Stars refuse to compromise the health of our product by adding sugar...
... but we do believe in delivering great flavour! We use natural, delicious flavours to create great-tasting vitamins, without compromising on our No Added Sugar promise.
No Artificial Sweeteners
We also promise no artificial sweeteners. Super Stars Chewable Tablets are sweetened with Xylitol, which is natural and friendly to teeth!
With Games & Education
Super Stars packs include fun games for children, as well as on-pack education to help them learn more about why they should take their vitamins.
- Sweetener (Xylitol), Vitamin C prep. (Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Cherry Flavour (Natural), Zinc Citrate, Anticaking Agents (Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Vitamin E Succinate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin A Prep. (Maltodextrin, Acacia, Corn Starch, Vitamin A Acetate, D,L-Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin D3 Prep.(Corn Syrup, Arabic Gum, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Cholecalciferol, D-Alpha Tocopherol, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate), Sweetener (Stevia Leaf Extract), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium D-Pantothenate), Riboflavin, Thiamin (as Thiamine hydrochloride), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin).
Shipping & Returns
🚚 Quick, Reliable & Worldwide Shipping! 🌍
Teamed up with top carriers like Royal Mail, Spring Global, DHL, and FedEx, we ensure your orders reach you promptly and safely.
🕒 Dispatch Timescales
Expect potential delays due to high demand; we aim to provide you the freshest and latest products, adding 1-3 working days for processing. Learn more about our fulfilment process.
🔔 Select Your Shipping Option
At checkout, choose the optimal shipping method based on your order’s specifics.
🇬🇧 Domestic Shipping
Free Shipping on orders over £60!
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Up to 10kg): 2 to 4 business days
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express Domestic (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
🌍 International Shipping
We offer global shipping! The courier for delivery can vary based on location.
- Weight-based pricing
- Shipping charges are displayed at checkout
- 3 to 10 business days
⚠️ Important for Non-EU & EU Customers
- Non-EU: Your order may incur additional import duties and taxes.
- EU: VAT is paid at checkout; additional customs duties may apply. More info here.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists or product packaging.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Product photos are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect the actual product that you receive.
Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
HealthPharm.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.