Scholl Skin Care Cracked Heel Repair Cream Active Repair K+ 60ml
- SCHOLL CRACKED HEEL BALM: Treat and heal dry feet and cracked heels with the Scholl Heel Repair Cream. It works hard to nourish and moisturise the tough skin on your feet, actively restoring the skin with an intensely moisturising foot cream formula designed for cracked, dry and rough heels.
- ACTIVE K+ MOISTURISER: Active K+ moisturising balm contains Keratin, a natural component of skin which is clinically proven to aid in skin recovery. It builds a natural protective layer over the affected areas, providing fast-acting skin repair for rough and cracked heels.
- VISIBLE RESULTS IN 3 DAYS: Scholl foot cream delivers deep hydration to rough, callused skin so you can achieve soft and smooth heels. With regular application, you can see visible results in just three days, and enjoy supple and smooth feet in seven days.
- REDUCES PAIN & DISCOMFORT: Reduce foot pain with the Scholl Heel Repair lotion. Dry feet occur due to dehydration of the skin, and walking or applying pressure to the hard skin can lead to cracking, causing discomfort. Prevent and repair with Scholl Heel Balm.
- EASILY ABSORBED & FRAGRANCE-FREE: Available in a 60ml tube, Scholl Active Repair K+ Foot Balm is a fragrance-free, fast-absorbing formula. We recommend applying Scholl Heel Balm to the affected area twice daily for optimal results
Cracked heel repair cream Active Repair K+.
Cracked heels can be recognised by a build up of dry cracked skin around the edge of the heel. The heels may appear discoloured with faint white splits (fissures) or vertical cracks depending on the severity of the problem.
Active Repair K+ provides 'active' skin repair for rough, dry, cracked heels. Its clinically proven to aid the bodys natural recovery process by stimulating skin cell re-growth and building a natural scaffold to boost skin repair.
What are the results?
Visible results in 3 days - 87% agree
Fast Acting. Works in 7 days - 90% agree
Smooth, soft, supple heels in 7 days - 88% agree
- Aqua, urea, decyl oleate, dimethicone, lanolin, petrolatum, dicocoyl pentaerythrity distearyl citrate, cera microcristallina, glyceryl oleate, paraffin, phenoxyethanol, panthenol, aluminum stearate, propylene glycol, carbomer, chlorphenesin, methylparaben, bisabolol, tocopherol acetate, sorbitol, ehtylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben, keratin, hydrolyzed keratin, bha, sodium sulphate, tocopherol ,citric acid, sodium phosphate, faex extract, potassium sorbate.
- For best results use Scholl cracked heel repair cream K+ twice daily.
Shipping & Returns
🚚 Quick, Reliable & Worldwide Shipping! 🌍
Teamed up with top carriers like Royal Mail, Spring Global, DHL, and FedEx, we ensure your orders reach you promptly and safely.
🕒 Dispatch Timescales
Expect potential delays due to high demand; we aim to provide you the freshest and latest products, adding 1-3 working days for processing. Learn more about our fulfilment process.
🔔 Select Your Shipping Option
At checkout, choose the optimal shipping method based on your order’s specifics.
🇬🇧 Domestic Shipping
Free Shipping on orders over £60!
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Up to 10kg): 2 to 4 business days
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express Domestic (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
🌍 International Shipping
We offer global shipping! The courier for delivery can vary based on location.
- Weight-based pricing
- Shipping charges are displayed at checkout
- 3 to 10 business days
⚠️ Important for Non-EU & EU Customers
- Non-EU: Your order may incur additional import duties and taxes.
- EU: VAT is paid at checkout; additional customs duties may apply. More info here.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists or product packaging.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Product photos are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect the actual product that you receive.
Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
HealthPharm.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.