Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely You Eau de Parfum 30ml Spray
- A TRUE EXPRESSION OF YOU A sensual evening scent for the modern woman, Lovely You is a soft, clean, floral musk designed just for you, the lively, curious, and ever-unexpected perfume lover
- SOFT, CLEAN FLORALS Lovely You arrives with notes of Wild Freesia, Plum Blossom and Waterlily, easing to a heart of Orange Flower, Pink Peony and Jasmine Petals, and drying into a blend of Warm Musks, Vanilla Orchid, and Benzoin
- EFFORTLESSLY ELEGANT Painted gold and adorned with SJP’s signature grosgrain ribbon in gold, this ultra-feminine and classic bottle is the perfect addition to your nightstand or perfume collection
- BEAUTIFUL, RARE, AND ALWAYS UNEXPECTED A connoisseur of fragrance, the iconic actress and designer Sarah Jessica Parker’s expansion into the world of perfume has yielded a world of enticing and highly curated fragrances
Sarah Jessica Parker - actor, producer, businesswoman, and designer - has been fascinated with and enamored by scent since she was a young girl, so the step to develop a fragrance collection was an obvious one. In 2005, SJP released her first signature fragrance, LOVELY. Over a decade later, LOVELY remains a top seller globally, and has become a go-to scent for women of all ages, everywhere. In the years to follow, SJP has remained on top of the market, expanding her fragrance collection and crafting a wide range of perfumes, body mists, and self-care products. Directions Target areas exposed to the air: the pulse points of the neck and the wrists or inner elbows, if you're wearing a sleeveless blouse.
Shipping & Returns
🚚 Quick, Reliable & Worldwide Shipping! 🌍
Teamed up with top carriers like Royal Mail, Spring Global, DHL, and FedEx, we ensure your orders reach you promptly and safely.
🕒 Dispatch Timescales
Expect potential delays due to high demand; we aim to provide you the freshest and latest products, adding 1-3 working days for processing. Learn more about our fulfilment process.
🔔 Select Your Shipping Option
At checkout, choose the optimal shipping method based on your order’s specifics.
🇬🇧 Domestic Shipping
Free Shipping on orders over £60!
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Up to 10kg): 2 to 4 business days
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express Domestic (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
🌍 International Shipping
We offer global shipping! The courier for delivery can vary based on location.
- Weight-based pricing
- Shipping charges are displayed at checkout
- 3 to 10 business days
⚠️ Important for Non-EU & EU Customers
- Non-EU: Your order may incur additional import duties and taxes.
- EU: VAT is paid at checkout; additional customs duties may apply. More info here.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists or product packaging.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Product photos are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect the actual product that you receive.
Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
HealthPharm.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.