Reflex Nutrition Plant Based Protein 600g Double Chocolate
- Plant-Based Protein is our best-tasting, highest-quality plant protein to date. It's 21g of protein per serving made from a blend of three plant protein sources including peas, brown rice and organic pumpkin seeds that contain all 9 essential amino acids. The perfect protein partner for every VEGAN.
- Plant-Based Protein is very high in vitamin B12 giving you 300% of your daily reccomended amount. B12 is traditionally harder to find in non-animal based produce and it's essential for the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal functioning of the immune system. We've ensured that there's the right amount of B12 so that your body can absorb what it needs.
- Plant-Based Protein is made using only natural flavours. It's low in sugar and contains digestive enzymes and friendly bacteria as these are known to help break down the foods that you consume.
- The packaging used for Plant-Based Protein is fully compostable. Even the flavour sticker! The pouch can be thrown away in your compost bin. The scoop is also recyclable and made from recycled plastic.
- Suitable for VEGAN'S and vegetarians. Manufactured on an INFORMED SPORT registered facility. Made on a Halal certified site.
Plant-based vegan protein is our greatest-tasting and highest-quality plant protein to date. Available in single serve sachets or a 20 serve fully compostable pouch. With each serving containing 21g of protein as well as 300% Recommended intake of Vitamin B12 and added digestive enzymes it is ideal for those with an active lifestyle looking to get additional protein into their diet. Here at reflex we put quality, taste and function at the forefront of every product that we develop and that's why plant-based protein has been designed to offer a complete essential amino acid profile From the most easily absorbable plant protein sources. We've combined pea, brown rice and organic pumpkin seed protein in perfectly balanced qualities to offer maximum absorbability. Plant-based protein is also low in sugar, contains digestive enzymes and LactoSpore, a friendly bacteria. Protein intake is an essential component for muscle growth and amino acids are the building blocks of protein. However, it can be difficult to obtain the correct amount of protein from food, which is where supplements come in. By using a protein supplement after a workout, you can help to ensure that your muscles recover faster. Reflex is always looking for sustainable packaging solutions and ways to reduce our carbon footprint. We searched far and wide to find a compostable pouch, compostable flavour labels and recyclable scoops. Always remember to dispose of your pouch in the compost bin. Ingredients Plant Protein Blend (84%) (Pea Protein Isolate, Brown Rice Protein, Pumpkin Protein), Natural Flavourings, Cocoa Powder (4%), Thickener (Cellulose Gum), Isomaltulose, Sea Salt, Sweetener (Stevia), Digestive Enzyme Complex (DigeZyme® (Alpha-Amylase, Neutral Protease, Cellulase, Lactase, Lipase)), Bacillus Coagulans (LactoSpore®), Multi-Component Protected Lactic Acid Bacteria (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin). Directions Instructions for use: Add 30g (approximately 2 level 25ml scoops or 2 teaspoons) of powder to 300ml of water or plant-based milk Safety Warning GUIDANCE NOTICE: This product is a food supplement and should be used in conjunction with food as part of a healthy and varied diet, not as a substitute for such. Recommended consumption is one serving per day. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. This product is not intended for use by persons under the age of 16. Consume product immediately once mixed. Keep out of reach of young children. The scoop included with this product measures by volume not by weight, for precise measurements please use measuring scales. Scoop may settle to the bottom of the pouch during transit. Compostable packaging. This product has been manufactured in a facility which is routinely tested for banned substances. See website for details. Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue Manufacturer Contact Information Reflex Nutrition, Sea View Way, Brighton, BN2 6NT, United Kingdom, 00441273303817
Shipping & Returns
🚚 Quick, Reliable & Worldwide Shipping! 🌍
Teamed up with top carriers like Royal Mail, Spring Global, DHL, and FedEx, we ensure your orders reach you promptly and safely.
🕒 Dispatch Timescales
Expect potential delays due to high demand; we aim to provide you the freshest and latest products, adding 1-3 working days for processing. Learn more about our fulfilment process.
🔔 Select Your Shipping Option
At checkout, choose the optimal shipping method based on your order’s specifics.
🇬🇧 Domestic Shipping
Free Shipping on orders over £60!
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Up to 10kg): 2 to 4 business days
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express Domestic (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
🌍 International Shipping
We offer global shipping! The courier for delivery can vary based on location.
- Weight-based pricing
- Shipping charges are displayed at checkout
- 3 to 10 business days
⚠️ Important for Non-EU & EU Customers
- Non-EU: Your order may incur additional import duties and taxes.
- EU: VAT is paid at checkout; additional customs duties may apply. More info here.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists or product packaging.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Product photos are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect the actual product that you receive.
Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
HealthPharm.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.