Phizz 2-in-1 Multivitamin & Rehydration Electrolyte Effervescent 12x10Tabs Orange
- PHIZZ FORMULA - Our unique rehydration + multivitamin formula is also a delicious electrolyte drink that helps you stay hydrated, 3 times more than drinking water alone and faster. Our effervescent tablets are available in natural Orange or Apple & Blackcurrant flavours.
- VITAMINS & MINERALS - Phizz?s 2-in-1 scientific formula combines hydration with 18 quality high-dose ingredients, including vitamin A, B Vitamins, Vitamin C (375% of your daily dose), powerful antioxidants and the 4 key electrolytes you lose through sweat (sodium, potassium, magnesium and zinc). Helping release natural energy to reduce tiredness while promoting performance, brain function and supporting your immune system. No need to buy a hydration tablet and separate multivitamin supplement.
- PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES - Phizz helps fuel over 50 Pro Sports sides including Premier League & Championship Football teams (including Liverpool FC, Fulham FC, QPR and Leeds United), Saracens Rugby, Nottinghamshire Country Cricket Club and West Indies Cricket. Phizz can help recovery time after exercise because it contains electrolytes, lost via sweat during exercise, which are vital for cells, muscles and organs to work properly.
- DIRECTIONS & USE - Simply dissolve 1 tablet in a glass or water bottle. Phizz is ideal for daily hydration and health goals, pre/post exercise, hangovers, hot climates, travel and jet lag. Phizz is also a great caffeine-free alternative to coffee to avoid fatigue at work or throughout the day.
- PHIZZ QUALITY - Phizz is scientifically formulated and made from high quality ingredients. Our multivitamin and electrolyte tablets are vegan, halal, gluten free, soy, nut and GMO-free. Zero artificial flavours or colourings. Our tubes are recyclable and plastic positive, this means for each tube of Phizz sold, approximately 4 times its weight in plastic waste is collected, recycled and prevented from entering our oceans.
Phizz Electrolytes, Multivitamin & Hydration Effervescent 120 Tablets - 18 Vitamins & Minerals, Vitamin C, Add to Your Water Bottle, Vegan, Vegetarian & Low Calorie (Orange)
Phizz effervescent tablets have been scientifically formulated to provide a comprehensive 2-in-1 formula that combines a broad range of 19 vitamins and minerals with a hydration mixture, all in one convenient product. Trusted and used by professional athletes including over 50 professional sports clubs, you can rest assured that Phizz has been rigorously vetted by world class medical teams and delivers on efficacy. How does Phizz work? 1. RAPID HYDRATION. Hydration is essential for everyday life but drinking enough can be a challenge. Phizz is a hydration amplifier, making the water you drink count for more. Our hypotonic solution ensures you rapidly absorb 2-3 times more than drinking water alone. 2. ELECTROLYTES. Electrolytes are VIPs at hydrating your body and contribute to brain, nerve, immune and muscle function, while also helping to prevent cramping and muscle fatigue. Phizz contains the 5 main electrolytes lost in sweat (sodium, potassium, chloride, magnesium and calcium), helping you put the good stuff back in. 3. HIGH DOSE MULTIVITAMIN. Phizz contains a broad range of 19 essential vitamins and minerals. This includes vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12, C, E, sodium, potassium, chloride, calcium, magnesium, zinc, manganese and copper ? to support natural energy, performance, immune & brain function, recovery and wellness. When to use Phizz? Daily wellbeing, sport and exercise, on the go (travel, flights, hot climates), at work, during a busy day or after a night out. Informed sport approved & batch tested Suitable for vegans Suitable for vegetarians Halal Dairy, soy and gluten free No artificial colours & flavours No caffeine No aspartame Low calorie Ingredients Glucose (Sugar), Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Citrate, Malic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Salts (Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride), Orange Flavour, Beetroot Powder (Colouring Agent), Sucralose (Sweetener), Calcium-D-pantothenate, Niacinamide, Beta-Carotene, Cyanocobalamin, Riboflavin 5-Phosphate, Thiamine Mononitrate, dl-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Gluconate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulphate, Retinyl Acetate, Folic Acid, Biotin. Directions Dissolve 1 tablet in a glass or bottle of water (we like it chilled!). Once prepared consume within 24 hours. Manufacturer Contact Information Phizz Ltd
Shipping & Returns
🚚 Quick, Reliable & Worldwide Shipping! 🌍
Teamed up with top carriers like Royal Mail, Spring Global, DHL, and FedEx, we ensure your orders reach you promptly and safely.
🕒 Dispatch Timescales
Expect potential delays due to high demand; we aim to provide you the freshest and latest products, adding 1-3 working days for processing. Learn more about our fulfilment process.
🔔 Select Your Shipping Option
At checkout, choose the optimal shipping method based on your order’s specifics.
🇬🇧 Domestic Shipping
Free Shipping on orders over £60!
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Up to 10kg): 2 to 4 business days
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express Domestic (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
🌍 International Shipping
We offer global shipping! The courier for delivery can vary based on location.
- Weight-based pricing
- Shipping charges are displayed at checkout
- 3 to 10 business days
⚠️ Important for Non-EU & EU Customers
- Non-EU: Your order may incur additional import duties and taxes.
- EU: VAT is paid at checkout; additional customs duties may apply. More info here.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists or product packaging.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Product photos are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect the actual product that you receive.
Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
HealthPharm.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.