Optrex ActiMist 2 in 1 Dry + Irritated Eye Spray 10ml
- REHYDRATING and PROTECTING DUAL ACTION RELIEF - Optrex ActiMist Double Action Spray soothes dry and irritated eyes, rehydrating and protecting your eyes
- INSTANT, LONG-LASTING RELIEF - Optrex eye spray for dry and irritated eyes is clinically proven to provide instant relief for up to 4 hours for dry and irritated eyes*; *dry and irritated eyes due to disturbed lipid layer of the tear film, approximately 80 Percent of dry eye cases
- CONVENIENT FORMAT - Optrex double action eye spray for dry and irritated eyes is easy to use and ideal for people who don’t like fiddling with eye drops or touching their eyes
- SUITABLE FOR CONTACT LENSES - Optrex actimist eye spray helps relieve dry eyes and is suitable for whilst wearing make up, making it easy to spray it any time, anywhere
- OPTREX ONE OF THE LEADING EYE CARE Brand - As an eye care expert, Optrex has created a comprehensive range of effective products to help maintain your eye health; RB-M-02171.
Optrex ActiMist Double Action Eye Spray For Dry And Irritated Eyes, Rehydrate And Protect Eye Spray, Long lasting relief 10ml
Optrex Actimist 2 In 1 Dry + Irritated Eye Spray 10ml is a clinically tested eye care solution for an instant symptomatic relief from the dry and irritated eyes. The 2-in-1 eye spray works to keep your eyes hydrated by stabilizing the eye's natural lipid layer, which is responsible for reducing the tear evaporation.
The spray offers cooling relief to the eyes by applying liposome particles on the closed eyelids, thus hydrating the eyes. The eye care solution is sprayed directly onto the closed eyelids for the instant cooling and soothing effect.
Actimist 2 In 1 Dry + Irritated Eye Spray is smudge-proof and offers instant relief that lasts for almost four hours.
- 1 ml contains 10 mg Soy Lecithin, 8 mg Sodium Chloride, 8mg Ethanol, 5 mg Phenoxyethanol, 0.25 mg Vitamin A Palmitate, 0.02 mg Vitamin E, Purified Water
- Directions for useWhen using for the first time, push down on the nozzle 3 - 4 times.Hold 10cm from your closed eyelid.Spray 1-2 times onto your closed eyelids 3 to 4 times per day.ImportantBefore use please read enclosed information leaflet
Shipping & Returns
🚚 Quick, Reliable & Worldwide Shipping! 🌍
Teamed up with top carriers like Royal Mail, Spring Global, DHL, and FedEx, we ensure your orders reach you promptly and safely.
🕒 Dispatch Timescales
Expect potential delays due to high demand; we aim to provide you the freshest and latest products, adding 1-3 working days for processing. Learn more about our fulfilment process.
🔔 Select Your Shipping Option
At checkout, choose the optimal shipping method based on your order’s specifics.
🇬🇧 Domestic Shipping
Free Shipping on orders over £60!
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Up to 10kg): 2 to 4 business days
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express Domestic (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
🌍 International Shipping
We offer global shipping! The courier for delivery can vary based on location.
- Weight-based pricing
- Shipping charges are displayed at checkout
- 3 to 10 business days
⚠️ Important for Non-EU & EU Customers
- Non-EU: Your order may incur additional import duties and taxes.
- EU: VAT is paid at checkout; additional customs duties may apply. More info here.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists or product packaging.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Product photos are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect the actual product that you receive.
Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
HealthPharm.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.