Noughty Get Set, Grow Thickening Shampoo 250ml
- THICKENING & HYDRATING HAIR SHAMPOO: This hair thickening shampoo for women boosts hydration with hyaluronic acid, so hair is left looking and feeling smooth, healthy and noticeably fuller
- PEA COMPLEX STIMULATES ROOTS: Organic pea sprouts, green robusta coffee beans and piroctone olamine complete this potent hair growth treatment, stimulating roots and prolonging hair's lifespan
- CONSCIOUS BEAUTY: This female founded earth friendly hair growth shampoo is cruelty-free, 100% vegan and free from toxins - packaging, sourcing and sustainability come first
- 97% NATURAL: With almost 100% natural ingredients in this caffeine shampoo, the remaining elements allowing Noughty to prioritise product performance, sustainability and better shelf life
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY: Striving to be one of the best hair growth products, a beauty botanist evaluates Noughty’s ingredients to keep them cutting edge, straight from nature and exceptional in quality
It’s time to get Noughty! With a hair growth treatment that is nice to the planet while still prioritising performance. This female founded hair thickening shampoo for women is cruelty-free, vegan friendly and free from toxins. It promises 97% natural ingredients, with the other 3% helping to guarantee you great results, ensure sustainability and provide a realistic shelf life. Noughty also believes products shouldn’t cost the earth - literally. Noughty Get Set, Grow Shampoo is kind to the environment and to your wallet as well. That’s why they are in proud partnership with Cleanhub, to reduce ocean-bound plastic waste. Noughty consults with an expert beauty botanist to continually evaluate their ingredients, so Noughty products are always evolving, innovating and exceptionally high quality. They are suitable for the whole household, and strive to exceed the performance of premium, conventional hair care brands with a more affordable, natural alternative. Noughty’s clever blend of organic garden pea sprouts, green robusta coffee beans and scalp health hero piroctone olamine promotes a healthy scalp to create the optimum environment for hair growth, waking up roots with a stimulating boost. Green robusta coffee beans contain almost twice as much skin stimulating caffeine as equivalent arabica beans. Noughty’s organic garden pea extract has been shown to restore the hair’s vitality, helping to stimulate growth at the root and prolong the life cycle of the hair. Piroctone olamine is the gold standard ingredient for maintaining a healthy scalp balance, contributing to the creation of an optimal environment for hair growth. For best results, use as a regime with Get Set, Grow Conditioner and Tonic. Colour may vary due to natural extracts. Ingredients Get Set Grow Shampoo 250ml
Shipping & Returns
🚚 Quick, Reliable & Worldwide Shipping! 🌍
Teamed up with top carriers like Royal Mail, Spring Global, DHL, and FedEx, we ensure your orders reach you promptly and safely.
🕒 Dispatch Timescales
Expect potential delays due to high demand; we aim to provide you the freshest and latest products, adding 1-3 working days for processing. Learn more about our fulfilment process.
🔔 Select Your Shipping Option
At checkout, choose the optimal shipping method based on your order’s specifics.
🇬🇧 Domestic Shipping
Free Shipping on orders over £60!
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Up to 10kg): 2 to 4 business days
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express Domestic (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
🌍 International Shipping
We offer global shipping! The courier for delivery can vary based on location.
- Weight-based pricing
- Shipping charges are displayed at checkout
- 3 to 10 business days
⚠️ Important for Non-EU & EU Customers
- Non-EU: Your order may incur additional import duties and taxes.
- EU: VAT is paid at checkout; additional customs duties may apply. More info here.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists or product packaging.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Product photos are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect the actual product that you receive.
Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
HealthPharm.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.