Nivea Essentials Tinted Moisturising Cream
- Evens the skin tone and provides a natural radiant complexion
- Formula with Vitamin E & Mineral Pigments
- Intensively moisturises up to 24 hours, balancing your skin's own moisture level
- SPF 15: Offers protection against sunlight-induced influences
- Vegan Formula
- Formula free from microplastic
- Fully recyclable
NIVEA Tinted Day Cream with Vitamin E and Mineral Pigments intensively moisturises your skin up to 24 hours. The tinted day cream for light skin tones covers imperfections such as blemishes, signs of fatigue, dark eye circles, colour spots, reddish skin and fine lines. Evens the skin tone and provides a natural radiant complexion. SPF 15 offers protection against sunlight-induced influences. Get an illuminated complexion that underlines your skin’s natural skin tone! The skin compatibility of the Tinted Cream has been dermatologically approved.
- Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Talc, Methylpropanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cocoglycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Oleic Acid, Triisostearin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Xanthan Gum, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499.
- Prep your face by thoroughly cleansing the skin. Pat your skin dry with a clean towel. Massage the cream onto your face in small circles.
Shipping & Returns
🚚 Quick, Reliable & Worldwide Shipping! 🌍
Teamed up with top carriers like Royal Mail, Spring Global, DHL, and FedEx, we ensure your orders reach you promptly and safely.
🕒 Dispatch Timescales
Expect potential delays due to high demand; we aim to provide you the freshest and latest products, adding 1-3 working days for processing. Learn more about our fulfilment process.
🔔 Select Your Shipping Option
At checkout, choose the optimal shipping method based on your order’s specifics.
🇬🇧 Domestic Shipping
Free Shipping on orders over £60!
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Up to 10kg): 2 to 4 business days
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express Domestic (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
🌍 International Shipping
We offer global shipping! The courier for delivery can vary based on location.
- Weight-based pricing
- Shipping charges are displayed at checkout
- 3 to 10 business days
⚠️ Important for Non-EU & EU Customers
- Non-EU: Your order may incur additional import duties and taxes.
- EU: VAT is paid at checkout; additional customs duties may apply. More info here.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists or product packaging.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Product photos are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect the actual product that you receive.
Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
HealthPharm.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.