Nivea Lipcare Essential 4.8g
- A perfect little essential for everyday protection and soft smooth lips.
- Long lasting and intensive everyday care.
- Effectively protects your lips from drying out in all weather conditions.
- Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation.
- Leaves your lips soft and smooth.
NIVEA Lip care products preserve the healthy condition of your skin. It is important that moisture levels are properly maintained. And it is especially important to protect your lips against external influences such as cold, wind and UV radiation. Take care of your lips to be smooth all day! Experience long-lasting moisture for your lips with this unique caring formula made with naturally derived ingredients, including 100% natural jojoba oil. This lip balm keeps your lips beautifully smooth and supple, protecting them from drying out! With this caring lip balm you can enjoy natural healthy-looking lips all day. #LoveYourLips
Cera Microcristallina, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cocoglycerides, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Cera Carnauba, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Panthenol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cera Alba, Aqua, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Parfum.
- Apply lip balm liberally and evenly to your bottom and top lip. Rub your lips together to help spread the excess balm evenly. Reapply as often as needed, especially in cold, dry and windy conditions.
Shipping & Returns
🚚 Quick, Reliable & Worldwide Shipping! 🌍
Teamed up with top carriers like Royal Mail, Spring Global, DHL, and FedEx, we ensure your orders reach you promptly and safely.
🕒 Dispatch Timescales
Expect potential delays due to high demand; we aim to provide you the freshest and latest products, adding 1-3 working days for processing. Learn more about our fulfilment process.
🔔 Select Your Shipping Option
At checkout, choose the optimal shipping method based on your order’s specifics.
🇬🇧 Domestic Shipping
Free Shipping on orders over £60!
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Up to 10kg): 2 to 4 business days
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express Domestic (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
🌍 International Shipping
We offer global shipping! The courier for delivery can vary based on location.
- Weight-based pricing
- Shipping charges are displayed at checkout
- 3 to 10 business days
⚠️ Important for Non-EU & EU Customers
- Non-EU: Your order may incur additional import duties and taxes.
- EU: VAT is paid at checkout; additional customs duties may apply. More info here.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists or product packaging.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Product photos are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect the actual product that you receive.
Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
HealthPharm.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.