Nicorette 15mg Inhalator - Quit Smoking and Stop Smoking Aid
- Held Like a Cigarette to Keep Your Hands Busy - This Nicorette spray is a clinically proven nicotine replacement aid that provides the hand‐to-mouth action of a real cigarette.
- Can Be Used Indoors, On Flights & Public Transport - The Nicorette inhalator 15mg is suitable for use indoors and while travelling so you can relieve cravings wherever they strike.
- Relieve Your Nicotine Cravings - The Nicorette inhaler has a replaceable cartridge that releases nicotine to help relieve your cigarette cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms. Choose our Nicorette Inhalators for a flexible, convenient and safer tobacco alternative to smoking.
- Fights 7 Withdrawal Symptoms* - Our Nicorette inhalators are quit smoking aids that relieve 7 withdrawal symptoms of quitting - *cravings, irritability, low mood, restlessness, anxiety, poor concentration and increased appetite
- More Info
Gives the hand‐to‐mouth action of smoking, but doesn’t contain any tar or toxins you’d get from a real cigarette.
Occupies the hand.
Can be used indoors, on planes and in public transport.
Stop smoking aid.
Helps relieve nicotine cravings.
Comes in small sizes and large pack sizes.
Aids in relieving 7 withdrawal symptoms of quitting: cravings, irritability, low mood, restlessness, anxiety, poor concentration and increased appetite.
Nicorette Inhalator contains Nicotine. Stop smoking Aid. Requires willpower. Always read the label.
Each Cartridge contains 15mg Nicotine. Also contains: Levomenthol and Porous plug of polyethylene.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
This product contains nicotine and therefore can be sold only to the customers above 18 years
Line up the markers of the inhalator’s mouthpiece and pull each end in opposite directions.
Insert one nicotine cartridge into the mouthpiece and twist the parts of the mouthpiece to close.
Each cartridge will provide you with about 40 minutes of intense use. You can divide this time how you like. For example, you could use a cartridge for four 10-minute inhalation periods. Or you could use a cartridge for 10 minutes on waking and then for six periods of five minutes later on in the day.
Remove the used nicotine cartridge from the mouthpiece by re-aligning the markers of the mouthpiece to open the mouthpiece.
Shipping & Returns
🚚 Quick, Reliable & Worldwide Shipping! 🌍
Teamed up with top carriers like Royal Mail, Spring Global, DHL, and FedEx, we ensure your orders reach you promptly and safely.
🕒 Dispatch Timescales
Expect potential delays due to high demand; we aim to provide you the freshest and latest products, adding 1-3 working days for processing. Learn more about our fulfilment process.
🔔 Select Your Shipping Option
At checkout, choose the optimal shipping method based on your order’s specifics.
🇬🇧 Domestic Shipping
Free Shipping on orders over £60!
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Up to 10kg): 2 to 4 business days
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express Domestic (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
🌍 International Shipping
We offer global shipping! The courier for delivery can vary based on location.
- Weight-based pricing
- Shipping charges are displayed at checkout
- 3 to 10 business days
⚠️ Important for Non-EU & EU Customers
- Non-EU: Your order may incur additional import duties and taxes.
- EU: VAT is paid at checkout; additional customs duties may apply. More info here.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists or product packaging.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Product photos are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect the actual product that you receive.
Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
HealthPharm.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.