Nice'n Easy Permanent Hair Colour Root Touch Up Medium Golden Brown #5G
- Enjoy long-lasting hair colour thanks to Clairol Root Touch-Up permanent hair dye which works in just 10 minutes and lasts up to 3 weeks. Clairol Root Touch-Up boosts your colour amid the dyeing cycle giving you up to 100% grey coverage between regular colourings and targets even stubborn greys. The permanent colour crème formula contains a blend of tones to flawlessly blend with your current colour and matches all leading shades, even salon colour*. The unique precision brush ensures a quick and mess-free application, allowing you to refresh your locks with just a few strokes.
- Ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Lanolin Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Sulfite, Ascorbic Acid, Resorcinol, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, 2-Methyl-5-Hydroxyethylaminophenol, 2-Amino-5-Ethylphenol HCl, 2-Methylresorcinol, m-Aminophenol, 1-Hydroxyethyl 4,5-Diamino Pyrazole Sulfate, 2-Amino-6-Chloro-4-Nitrophenol, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCl, Tocopherol.
- 1. Prep: Use an old towel to protect your clothing and household surfaces. Put on gloves. Place mixing tray on flat, stable surface. Empty contents of tube 1 and bottle 2 into the mixing tray. Using the Expert Control Brush, thoroughly mix contents in tray until completely blended. 2. Application: Brush or comb your dry hair into your preferred style. Grasp the handle of Expert Control Brush with the thumb and index finger at the middle wide section. This will allow you to turn the brush with your remaining fingers to part through your hair and apply the colour without putting the brush down. Part hair with the styling tip of the Expert Control Brush. Apply the colour mixture to your most visible roots at the hairline around the face, part and temples. Be sure to saturate your most visible roots with colour. Once you’re done applying the colour, leave it on for 10 minutes. 3. Finish: When time is up, rinse well. Condition as needed.
Shipping & Returns
🚚 Quick, Reliable & Worldwide Shipping! 🌍
Teamed up with top carriers like Royal Mail, Spring Global, DHL, and FedEx, we ensure your orders reach you promptly and safely.
🕒 Dispatch Timescales
Expect potential delays due to high demand; we aim to provide you the freshest and latest products, adding 1-3 working days for processing. Learn more about our fulfilment process.
🔔 Select Your Shipping Option
At checkout, choose the optimal shipping method based on your order’s specifics.
🇬🇧 Domestic Shipping
Free Shipping on orders over £60!
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Up to 10kg): 2 to 4 business days
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express Domestic (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
🌍 International Shipping
We offer global shipping! The courier for delivery can vary based on location.
- Weight-based pricing
- Shipping charges are displayed at checkout
- 3 to 10 business days
⚠️ Important for Non-EU & EU Customers
- Non-EU: Your order may incur additional import duties and taxes.
- EU: VAT is paid at checkout; additional customs duties may apply. More info here.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists or product packaging.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Product photos are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect the actual product that you receive.
Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
HealthPharm.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.