Newfoundland Menopause Self Test Kit
- Measures elevated levels of FSH in the urine
- HOME TESTING: Our at home menopause test kit is a rapid test to selectively detect elevated levels of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). Use the Newfoundland app to guide you through the test process.
- CERTIFIED: Like all our tests, the Newfoundland menopause test is CE & MHRA certified and is used by medical professionals and healthcare providers all over the world
- ACCURACY: With an accuracy rating of 99.6%, the simple Newfoundland menopause self test uses a urine sample to detect elevated levels of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH
- HOW IT WORKS: The Newfoundland at menopause test is simple to use and only requires a urine sample, taken and tested with the enclosed receptacles, solutions and testing stick
- >99% accuracy
- CE Marked and MHRA approved
- Results in just 3 minutes
- Self test
This fast, accurate home health test will help you to discover if you have entered the perimenopause phase.
This rapid Menopause home test kit uses a small urine sample to detect an increase in the hormone Follicular Stimulating Hormone, or FSH. High levels of FSH can be an indicator that you are perimenopausal, or experiencing the menopause already. What is FSH? FSH is produced by the body to increase the size of ovarian follicles and create oestrogen. Once enough oestrogen has been made, your follicles secrete another hormone called Inhibin B which triggers the FSH levels to reduce again. This happens each month during your menstrual cycle. As women age, the number of working follicles in the ovaries reduces, meaning that less oestrogen and Inhibin B can be made in response to the FSH surges. This means that there is not enough Inhibin B being produced to regulate the FSH, and so levels just continue to increase. How does it work? This test checks the level of FSH in your urine and provides a positive (elevated FSH) or negative (not elevated FSH) result to indicate levels and therefore likelihood of being menopausal or in the perimenopause. Results are visible in just 3 minutes and the test has been deemed 100% clinically accurate. Each kit includes two tests.
Shipping & Returns
🚚 Quick, Reliable & Worldwide Shipping! 🌍
Teamed up with top carriers like Royal Mail, Spring Global, DHL, and FedEx, we ensure your orders reach you promptly and safely.
🕒 Dispatch Timescales
Expect potential delays due to high demand; we aim to provide you the freshest and latest products, adding 1-3 working days for processing. Learn more about our fulfilment process.
🔔 Select Your Shipping Option
At checkout, choose the optimal shipping method based on your order’s specifics.
🇬🇧 Domestic Shipping
Free Shipping on orders over £60!
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Up to 10kg): 2 to 4 business days
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express Domestic (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
🌍 International Shipping
We offer global shipping! The courier for delivery can vary based on location.
- Weight-based pricing
- Shipping charges are displayed at checkout
- 3 to 10 business days
⚠️ Important for Non-EU & EU Customers
- Non-EU: Your order may incur additional import duties and taxes.
- EU: VAT is paid at checkout; additional customs duties may apply. More info here.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists or product packaging.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Product photos are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect the actual product that you receive.
Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
HealthPharm.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.