Nair Chamomile Cold Body Wax Strips
- Nair ready to use wax strips. Key Benefits: Quick and easy Simple and effective Long lasting results With soothing camomile With Nair Wax Ready-Strips you don’t have to be an expert. They’re convenient and easy to use. No pricey salon appointment required. These ready to use wax strips are the quick and easy way to remove even short hairs. There's no messy preparation - just peel the wax strips apart, smooth down and peel off. For long-lasting results in minutes. Wax strips remove hair for twice as long a shaving. Nair Body Wax Strips contain Camomile extract for its skin soothing and protecting properties. Trusted since its introduction in 1940, Nair has always been known for its expertise in hair removal. In the beginning, there was a single-formula, single-scent depilatory lotion. Today, Nair brings to the market multiple options and forms to choose from—for both women and men.
- Patch Test: Before each use, always do a patch test. Apply a test sample to a small area where the product will be used, following the instructions. Wait 24 hours before applying the product to a larger area. How to use: Wash the area to be waxed with mild soap and water (do not take a bath). Dry thoroughly. If the climate is hot and humid, lightly dust the area to be waxed with powder. Take a wax strip and rub it between your hands to soften the wax. Starting at the corners, peel the two halves of the strip apart slowly. Apply one half of the strip to the area where hair is to be removed, in the direction of hair growth. Smooth down with your hand. Holding the skin taut, quickly pull off the strip in the opposite direction to hair growth, parallel to the skin, not up and away from the body. The same strip can be reused by folding in-half on itself and rubbing between the palms, before unfolding A slight reddening of the skin is normal for several hours after waxing. In cases of more extreme reactions, discontinue use immediately and do not proceed with the full treatment. If skin appears normal, proceed.
Shipping & Returns
🚚 Quick, Reliable & Worldwide Shipping! 🌍
Teamed up with top carriers like Royal Mail, Spring Global, DHL, and FedEx, we ensure your orders reach you promptly and safely.
🕒 Dispatch Timescales
Expect potential delays due to high demand; we aim to provide you the freshest and latest products, adding 1-3 working days for processing. Learn more about our fulfilment process.
🔔 Select Your Shipping Option
At checkout, choose the optimal shipping method based on your order’s specifics.
🇬🇧 Domestic Shipping
Free Shipping on orders over £60!
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Up to 10kg): 2 to 4 business days
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express Domestic (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
🌍 International Shipping
We offer global shipping! The courier for delivery can vary based on location.
- Weight-based pricing
- Shipping charges are displayed at checkout
- 3 to 10 business days
⚠️ Important for Non-EU & EU Customers
- Non-EU: Your order may incur additional import duties and taxes.
- EU: VAT is paid at checkout; additional customs duties may apply. More info here.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists or product packaging.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Product photos are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect the actual product that you receive.
Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
HealthPharm.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.