Leonor Greyl Masque à L'Orchidée Nourishing Mask 500ml
Leonor Greyl Masque à l'Orchidée Softening Treatment for Frizzy Hair is formulated with plant ceramides that strengthen the hair, film-forming silk proteins for unparalleled shine and botanical oils to increase hair flexibility.
This mask works like a genuine nourishing, detangling and softening treatment for very curly, thick or even frizzy hair.
- Nourishes and prevents from drying out
- Softens the curls and makes styling easier
- Improves hair strength.
- Vegetal ceramides: restructure hair fiber
- Silk proteins: smooth down, detangle and protect
- Vegetal oils: soften and repair
- Dry hair
- All ages
- Aqua, *Cetyl Alcohol, *Cetearyl Alcohol, *Glycerin, **Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, **Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, *Cetearyl Glucoside, *Rhus Verniciflua Peel Wax, *Ceteareth-33, **Orbignya Speciosa Kernel Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, *Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Benzoate, *Sodium Levulinate, **Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *Starch Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, *Phospholipids, *Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein – *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, *Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, *Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Protein, *Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, **Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, *Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Flour Lipids, *Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, *Sodium Lactate, *Lactic Acid, Sodium Chloride, *Levulinic Acid, *Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, *Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, p-Anisic Acid, *Tocopherol.
- Use on towel-dried hair after shampooing. Apply product strand by strand, and comb through to distribute evenly. Leave for approximately 20 minutes as an intensive treatment, or 5 minutes as regular maintenance care. Rinse thoroughly.
Shipping & Returns
🚚 Quick, Reliable & Worldwide Shipping! 🌍
Teamed up with top carriers like Royal Mail, Spring Global, DHL, and FedEx, we ensure your orders reach you promptly and safely.
🕒 Dispatch Timescales
Expect potential delays due to high demand; we aim to provide you the freshest and latest products, adding 1-3 working days for processing. Learn more about our fulfilment process.
🔔 Select Your Shipping Option
At checkout, choose the optimal shipping method based on your order’s specifics.
🇬🇧 Domestic Shipping
Free Shipping on orders over £60!
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Up to 10kg): 2 to 4 business days
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express Domestic (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
🌍 International Shipping
We offer global shipping! The courier for delivery can vary based on location.
- Weight-based pricing
- Shipping charges are displayed at checkout
- 3 to 10 business days
⚠️ Important for Non-EU & EU Customers
- Non-EU: Your order may incur additional import duties and taxes.
- EU: VAT is paid at checkout; additional customs duties may apply. More info here.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists or product packaging.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Product photos are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect the actual product that you receive.
Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
HealthPharm.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.