HIGH5 Energy Gel Electrolyte 5x60g Tropical
- HIGH5 Energy Gel Electrolyte is a fruity burst of energy to power your muscles during exercise with added electrolytes to replenish the minerals lost through sweat. Making it an ideal product to turn up the energy during your workout
- HIGH5 Energy Gel Electrolyte replenishs your depleted carbohydrate stores during your workout and Energy Gel Electrolyte is an easily digestible scientifically formulated multi-carbohydrate energy gel to keep you energised during exercise
- HIGH5 Energy Gel Electrolyte also contains electrolytes with each easy to carry sachet of Energy Gel Electrolyte containing 85mg sodium, 40mg Potassium, 57mg Magnesium, and 120mg Chloride to replenishes key minerals lost through sweat
- HIGH5 Energy Gel Electrolyte is easy to carry and consume when running or cycling. Smooth, light taste with real juice flavours. No lumps
- Energy Gel Electrolyte is free from artificial sweeteners, colourings and caffeine. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
HIGH5 Energy Gel with Electrolytes | Quick Release Energy On The Go | 23 g Carbs | 57mg Magnesium | Great Taste | (Tropical, 5x60g)
Have you ever hit the wall during exercise HIGH5 can help Staying fuelled is easier said than done - it?s not exactly the first thing on your mind when you?re pushing hard. However, as your energy drops, so does your power. Energy gels replenish your depleted carbohydrate stores during your workout and Energy Gel Electrolyte is an easily digestible scientifically formulated multi-carbohydrate energy gel to keep you energised during exercise. It also contains electrolytes with each easy to carry sachet of Energy Gel Electrolyte containing 85mg sodium, 40mg Potassium, 57mg Magnesium, and 120mg Chloride to replenishes key minerals lost through sweat Available in two great-tasting flavours, Raspberry and Tropical, Energy Gel Electrolyte is the tasty way to turn up your energy Energy Gel Electrolyte is designed to be taken BEFORE and DURING exercise. Please consider the environment and keep the countryside clean by taking your empty gel wrappers with you after use. Ingredients Water, Glucose Syrup, Maltodextrin, Sucrose, Fruit Juice Concentrates (Mango 2%, Lime, Pineapple), Natural Flavouring, Magnesium Citrate, Acidity Regulator (Malic Acid), Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate), Vitamin B6. Safety Warning Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance. Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Manufacturer Contact Information HIGH5, Sea View Way, Brighton, BN2 6NT, UK, +44 (0) 1273 303 817
Shipping & Returns
🚚 Quick, Reliable & Worldwide Shipping! 🌍
Teamed up with top carriers like Royal Mail, Spring Global, DHL, and FedEx, we ensure your orders reach you promptly and safely.
🕒 Dispatch Timescales
Expect potential delays due to high demand; we aim to provide you the freshest and latest products, adding 1-3 working days for processing. Learn more about our fulfilment process.
🔔 Select Your Shipping Option
At checkout, choose the optimal shipping method based on your order’s specifics.
🇬🇧 Domestic Shipping
Free Shipping on orders over £60!
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Up to 10kg): 2 to 4 business days
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express Domestic (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
🌍 International Shipping
We offer global shipping! The courier for delivery can vary based on location.
- Weight-based pricing
- Shipping charges are displayed at checkout
- 3 to 10 business days
⚠️ Important for Non-EU & EU Customers
- Non-EU: Your order may incur additional import duties and taxes.
- EU: VAT is paid at checkout; additional customs duties may apply. More info here.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists or product packaging.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Product photos are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect the actual product that you receive.
Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
HealthPharm.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.