Feel Supreme Vitamin K2 (MK7) 60Caps
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY BONES AND HEART - One of its most important functions is to help regulate calcium deposition. In other words, it promotes the calcification of bones and prevents the calcification of blood vessels and kidneys.
- 100% NATURAL NO NASTY ADDITIVES - our K2 vitamins, this supplement is made from the finest organic natural fermented natto which makes it easy to absorb and more bio available.
- NO FILLER OR ARTIFICAL INGREDIENTS - you won't find any nasty filler or artificial ingredients in our K2; Vitamin K2 MK7 Menaq7 (MK7), Micro Crystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.
- WHY FEEL SUPREME - An award winning supplement brand initially conceived by naturopathic nutritionist Matt Murphy in 2013, we pride ourselves on the naturopathic approach we take in healing the body, and that we are not just a supplement company. We only source products and ingredients of the very highest grade. Every one of our products is natural, organic and plant based. We never use any synthetic ingredients or animal products.
Vitamin K2 MK7 100mcg 60 High Strength Tablets 2 Months Supply| Natural Vegan Supplement | Supports Bone and Heart Health
Vitamin K2 (MK7) - 100mcg 60 Tablets Recommended dose - 1 Tablet daily Vitamin K activates proteins that play a role in blood clotting, calcium metabolism and heart health. One of its most important functions is to regulate calcium deposition. In other words, it promotes the calcification of bones and prevents the calcification of blood vessels and kidneys. Some scientists have suggested that the roles of vitamins K1 and K2 are quite different, and many feel that they should be classified as separate nutrients altogether. This idea is supported by an animal study showing that vitamin K2 reduced blood vessel calcification whereas vitamin K1 did not. Controlled studies in people also observe that vitamin K2 supplements generally improve bone and heart health, while vitamin K1 has no significant benefits Ingredients Vitamin K2 MK7 Menaq7 (MK7) Micro Crystalline Cellulose (Bulking Agent), Di Calcium Phosphate (Bulking Agent), Silicon Dioxide (Anti-Caking Agent), Magnesium Stearate (Anti-Caking Agent) Ingredients Vitamin K2 MK7 Menaq7 (MK7) Micro Crystalline Cellulose (Bulking Agent), Di Calcium Phosphate (Bulking Agent), Silicon Dioxide (Anti-Caking Agent), Magnesium Stearate (Anti-Caking Agent)
Shipping & Returns
🚚 Quick, Reliable & Worldwide Shipping! 🌍
Teamed up with top carriers like Royal Mail, Spring Global, DHL, and FedEx, we ensure your orders reach you promptly and safely.
🕒 Dispatch Timescales
Expect potential delays due to high demand; we aim to provide you the freshest and latest products, adding 1-3 working days for processing. Learn more about our fulfilment process.
🔔 Select Your Shipping Option
At checkout, choose the optimal shipping method based on your order’s specifics.
🇬🇧 Domestic Shipping
Free Shipping on orders over £60!
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Up to 10kg): 2 to 4 business days
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express Domestic (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
🌍 International Shipping
We offer global shipping! The courier for delivery can vary based on location.
- Weight-based pricing
- Shipping charges are displayed at checkout
- 3 to 10 business days
⚠️ Important for Non-EU & EU Customers
- Non-EU: Your order may incur additional import duties and taxes.
- EU: VAT is paid at checkout; additional customs duties may apply. More info here.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists or product packaging.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Product photos are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect the actual product that you receive.
Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
HealthPharm.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.