Feel Supreme NAD+ Booster - NR with Astaxanthin 60Veg Caps
- NAD+ INFORMATION- Of several forms of vitamins B3, NR has been shown to be the most effective supplement at raising NAD+ levels. The main evidence-based benefit of this increased NAD+ is a positive a effect on the aging process.
- HEALTHY AGING - Although we?re not yet sure why, we know that NAD+ production drops as we age. This decline is linked to a number of age-related conditions like vision loss and heart disease, as well as chronic illnesses like diabetes. However, several studies have shown that raising NAD+ levels can halt this decline and regulate metabolism.
- ASTAXANTHIN - also known as ?the king of carotenoids? because of its reputation as one of the most powerful antioxidants ever discovered. 550 times more effective as an antioxidant than vitamin E, nearly 6,000 times stronger than vitamin C, 550 times richer as a source of antioxidants than green tea or other Catechins.
- TIREDNESS and FATIGUE - NR can reduce tiredness and fatigue and regulate metabolism so can aid in weight loss and support a healthy heart. NR and Astaxanthin are also known to repair damaged DNA, regulate the stress response and fight harmful inflammation,
Nicotinamide Riboside with Astaxanthin NAD+ Complex, More Efficient Than NMN. Vegan Capsules. Booster Supplement to Support Brain Health & Healthy Anti Aging, Tiredness, Energy Boost & Muscle Health
Promotes healthy ageing Of several forms of B3 tested in a lab, NR has been shown to be the most effective at raising NAD+ levels. The main evidence-based benefit of this increased NAD+ is a positive effect on the ageing process. Although we?re not yet sure why, we know that NAD+ production drops as we age. This decline is linked to a number of age-related conditions like vision loss and heart disease, as well as chronic illnesses like diabetes. However, several studies on animals have shown that raising NAD+ levels can halt this decline. This healthy ageing effect is thought to be down to two protein groups called sirtuins and PARPs, both of which are stimulated by NAD+. Among their many benefits, both are known to help repair damaged DNA, and sirtuins also regulate the stress response and fight harmful inflammation - all major factors in age-related decline. Is nicotinamide riboside safe? When used as directed, NR is generally considered safe. In studies where people were given 1000-2000mg doses, no harmful effects were seen. Benefits of Astaxanthin Astaxanthin, also known as ?the king of carotenoids? because of its reputation as one of the most powerful antioxidants ever discovered. Astaxanthin never converts to become a pro-oxidant. This means that it can never bring destructive oxidation in the body, making it perfect for health-related benefits and performance. Astaxanthin as an antioxidant helps reduce oxidation, a natural that is responsible for the vast majority of inflammation cases in our bodies. If not reduced, prolonged inflammation can cause insurmountable damage to our health and well-being. Astaxanthin is 550 times more effective as an antioxidant than vitamin E Astaxanthin is nearly 6,000 times stronger than vitamin C, one of the most important vitamins when it comes to boosting the immune system It?s also 550 times richer as a source of antioxidants than green tea or other Catechins. Ingredients Nicotinamide Riboside - 250mg Astaxanthin - 4mg Other ingredients HPMC vegetable capsule Silica Magnesium StearateNicotinamide Riboside - 250mg Astaxanthin - 4mg Other ingredients HPMC vegetable capsule Silica Magnesium StearateNicotinamide Riboside - 250mg Astaxanthin - 4mg Other ingredients HPMC vegetable capsule Silica Magnesium Stearate Safety Warning do not exceed the recommended dose
Shipping & Returns
🚚 Quick, Reliable & Worldwide Shipping! 🌍
Teamed up with top carriers like Royal Mail, Spring Global, DHL, and FedEx, we ensure your orders reach you promptly and safely.
🕒 Dispatch Timescales
Expect potential delays due to high demand; we aim to provide you the freshest and latest products, adding 1-3 working days for processing. Learn more about our fulfilment process.
🔔 Select Your Shipping Option
At checkout, choose the optimal shipping method based on your order’s specifics.
🇬🇧 Domestic Shipping
Free Shipping on orders over £60!
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Up to 10kg): 2 to 4 business days
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express Domestic (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
🌍 International Shipping
We offer global shipping! The courier for delivery can vary based on location.
- Weight-based pricing
- Shipping charges are displayed at checkout
- 3 to 10 business days
⚠️ Important for Non-EU & EU Customers
- Non-EU: Your order may incur additional import duties and taxes.
- EU: VAT is paid at checkout; additional customs duties may apply. More info here.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists or product packaging.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Product photos are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect the actual product that you receive.
Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
HealthPharm.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.