E45 Moisturising Lotion 500ml
- CLINICALLY PROVEN — The E45 Lotion is clinically proven to help protect from dryness, soothe roughness, reduce redness, and reduce scaling and flaking.
- QUICKLY AND EASILY ABSORBED BY THE SKIN — The E45 Lotion is light and is designed to help dry skin feel good.
- 24 HOUR MOISTURISATION – E45 Lotion is formulated to give long-lasting care for dry and sensitive skin. Suitable to use daily as often as required to keep skin soft, supple and moisturised.
- VISIBILY REDUCES REDNESS AND IMPROVES EXTREMELY DRY, IRRITABLE SKIN IN JUST 2 WEEKS — When applied to skin every day for 2 weeks the E45 Lotion visibly reduces redness and improves extremely dry, irritable skin.
- More Info
E45 Moisturising Lotion 500ml
Choose this E45 Moisturising Lotion for your damaged dry skin. This gentle everyday moisturiser is a supporter for dry and sensitive skin that helps keep your skin feeling soft, agile and hydrated. The lotion is perfect to be used all over your body.
Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested, the soothing formula of this lotion is perfume free, due to which, it is ideal for the every skin type, including babies as well. Light in weight, this lotion has a non-greasy texture that absorbs easily and prevents your skin from becoming dry.
The active ingredient Medilan is a refined, hypoallergenic form of lanolin that is enriched with excellent moisturising properties, thus E45s formula can soothe, protect and care for your sensitive skin, making it beautifully hydrated and healthy-looking.
This 500ml bottle contains dozens of applications, perfect for the whole family. Simply apply onto hands, body and face as often as required to get the glowing skin every day.
Aqua, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteth-20, Hypoallergenic Anhydrous Lanolin (MedilanR), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT
Avoid contact with eyes. If using large quantities do not smoke or go near naked flames. Fabric (clothing, bedding, dressings, etc) that has been in contact with this product may pose a fire hazard. Regularly change clothes, bedding, or dressings impregnated with the product. Store below 25 C.
KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
Use as often as required on hands, body and face, to keep dry and sensitive skin soft, supple and moisturised.
Shipping & Returns
🚚 Quick, Reliable & Worldwide Shipping! 🌍
Teamed up with top carriers like Royal Mail, Spring Global, DHL, and FedEx, we ensure your orders reach you promptly and safely.
🕒 Dispatch Timescales
Expect potential delays due to high demand; we aim to provide you the freshest and latest products, adding 1-3 working days for processing. Learn more about our fulfilment process.
🔔 Select Your Shipping Option
At checkout, choose the optimal shipping method based on your order’s specifics.
🇬🇧 Domestic Shipping
Free Shipping on orders over £60!
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Up to 10kg): 2 to 4 business days
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express Domestic (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
🌍 International Shipping
We offer global shipping! The courier for delivery can vary based on location.
- Weight-based pricing
- Shipping charges are displayed at checkout
- 3 to 10 business days
⚠️ Important for Non-EU & EU Customers
- Non-EU: Your order may incur additional import duties and taxes.
- EU: VAT is paid at checkout; additional customs duties may apply. More info here.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists or product packaging.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Product photos are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect the actual product that you receive.
Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
HealthPharm.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.