Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test With Dual Hormone Indicator Test
- The only test to typically identify four or more fertile days for more opportunities to get pregnant - at least 2 x any other ovulation test (1)
- Make love on High and Peak Fertility days to maximise your chances of getting pregnant
- Identifies additional high fertility days that no other test can, so you have more opportunities to get pregnant
- Clear results, the unique Clearblue Smiley Face appears on your fertile days
- No.1 UK Doctor recommended brand in a survey of doctors in the UK (data on file); providing pregnancy tests, ovulation kits and fertility tests for women for over 30 years
- Can adjust every time you test according to your unique hormone profile
- Over 99 percent accurate at detecting the LH surge
- Easy to use vs ovulation test strips - in a UK study, 7/10 women found strips were not easy to use (111 women using and reading different test types)
Trying for a baby? Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation kit is the only test to typically identify 4 or more fertile days (1) when you have the best chances to get pregnant naturally each cycle. By accurately tracking 2 key fertility hormones, estrogen and luteinising hormone, this ovulation test identifies 2 peak fertility days, but also additional high fertility days before that. This means you have more opportunities to get pregnant - at least twice as many as with any other ovulation test(1). Unlike basal body temperature (BBT) charting, ovulation predictor kits detect the rise in luteinising hormone that rises prior to ovulation to accurately detect the days before and not after ovulation. Clearblue Advanced also detects estrogen which rises prior to the LH surge to detect more fertile days. Because your partner?s sperm can survive in your body for up to 5 days, you can actually become pregnant by having intercourse during the days leading up to ovulation. Have intercourse on high and peak fertility days to maximise your chances of getting pregnant. The clear digital display gives you a Clearblue smiley face when it identifies your best days to get pregnant so you know your body is ready. Clearblue Advanced Digital tested over 99 Percent accurate at detecting the LH surge. (1) In a study of 87 women, 4 or more fertile days were identified in 80 Percent of cycles using actual cycle length (2012).Ingredients1 Digital Holder, 10 Test SticksDirectionsRead the enclosed leaflet before use. For self-testing at home. For in vitro diagnostic use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not reuse test sticks. Store between 2 Degree - 30 degree Celsius.Safety WarningClearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is not intended for contraceptive use or if you do not have menstrual cycles. It is not suitable if you have recently been pregnant, reached the menopause, have polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) or are taking certain fertility drugs. Women with medically diagnosed fertility problems should ask their doctor if the product is suitable for them. Clearblue is a trade mark of SPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH (?SPD?). Copyright 2020 SPD. All rights reserved.Box Contains10 x test sticks2 x Chungpak 1.5v L1121 Alkaline button cell batteriesInstruction leafletManufacturer Contact InformationSPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH, Route de St Georges 47, 1213 Petit-Lancy, Geneva, Switzerland,
Shipping & Returns
🚚 Quick, Reliable & Worldwide Shipping! 🌍
Teamed up with top carriers like Royal Mail, Spring Global, DHL, and FedEx, we ensure your orders reach you promptly and safely.
🕒 Dispatch Timescales
Expect potential delays due to high demand; we aim to provide you the freshest and latest products, adding 1-3 working days for processing. Learn more about our fulfilment process.
🔔 Select Your Shipping Option
At checkout, choose the optimal shipping method based on your order’s specifics.
🇬🇧 Domestic Shipping
Free Shipping on orders over £60!
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Up to 10kg): 2 to 4 business days
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express Domestic (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
🌍 International Shipping
We offer global shipping! The courier for delivery can vary based on location.
- Weight-based pricing
- Shipping charges are displayed at checkout
- 3 to 10 business days
⚠️ Important for Non-EU & EU Customers
- Non-EU: Your order may incur additional import duties and taxes.
- EU: VAT is paid at checkout; additional customs duties may apply. More info here.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists or product packaging.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Product photos are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect the actual product that you receive.
Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
HealthPharm.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.