Canescool Soothing Cream Gel
- Instantly cools and cares for your sensitive intimate area skin
- 94 Percent trust Canescool to instantly cool and provide a soothing sensation to their intimate area skin,Home Tester Club survey, N=162, UK, February 2021
- Soothing and moisturising: Canescool is enriched with glycine which has moisturising properties and oatmeal, a soothing ingredient
- Cares for your sensitive intimate area skin prone to irritation. Possible irritants of vulvar skin, tight clothing, showers gels, sanitary products or deodorants
- Hypoallergenic, fragrance free and dermatologically tested. Apply as needed externally on the vulva to help calm and refresh the sensitive intimate area prone to irritation. Do not rinse off
Many women occasionally experience irritation of their intimate area skin, making them feel uncomfortable. These sensations may have different causes such as daily habits of using shower gels and soaps or wearing tight clothing. Sometimes, as a woman, you just need something that gives you instant cooling sensation and care. That's why Canesten created Canescool soothing cream gel. Specifically developed for the care of intimate area skin, the formula is enriched with oatmeal extract and glycine. Through its special gel-in-oil formulation and selected ingredients,Canescool instantly cools and cares for your sensitive intimate area skin prone to irritation. How To Use Canescool can be applied as needed to help to calm and refresh the sensitive intimate area prone to irritation. Canescool is to be applied externally on the vulva. Do not rinse off with water. What Does Canescool Contain - Glycine, a naturally occurring amino acid with moisturising properties - Oatmeal extract, a soothing ingredient of natural origin. For You To Know Canescool is hypoallergenic and fragrance free. What Precautions Should Be Noted Canescool is safe to use, however some people may experience burning, discomfort and irritation or worsening of any of these after application of product. If you experience these symptoms, discontinue use. Ingredients Aqua, Glycerin, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Pentylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide/sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Sorbitan Oleate, 1,2-hexanediol, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Glycine, Menthyl Ethylamido Oxalate, Polysorbate 80
Shipping & Returns
🚚 Quick, Reliable & Worldwide Shipping! 🌍
Teamed up with top carriers like Royal Mail, Spring Global, DHL, and FedEx, we ensure your orders reach you promptly and safely.
🕒 Dispatch Timescales
Expect potential delays due to high demand; we aim to provide you the freshest and latest products, adding 1-3 working days for processing. Learn more about our fulfilment process.
🔔 Select Your Shipping Option
At checkout, choose the optimal shipping method based on your order’s specifics.
🇬🇧 Domestic Shipping
Free Shipping on orders over £60!
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Up to 10kg): 2 to 4 business days
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express Domestic (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
🌍 International Shipping
We offer global shipping! The courier for delivery can vary based on location.
- Weight-based pricing
- Shipping charges are displayed at checkout
- 3 to 10 business days
⚠️ Important for Non-EU & EU Customers
- Non-EU: Your order may incur additional import duties and taxes.
- EU: VAT is paid at checkout; additional customs duties may apply. More info here.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists or product packaging.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Product photos are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect the actual product that you receive.
Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
HealthPharm.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.