Bio-Oil Skincare Oil
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Can be ideal for use in a daily skincare regime
- Bio-Oil Skincare Oil is the UK’s No.1 selling scar and stretch product.
- 95% saw an improvement in the appearance of stretch marks after 2 weeks.
- 92% saw an improvement in the appearance of scars after 8 weeks.
- The product most recommended by pharmacists for scars and stretch marks.
- How to use
Bio-Oil Skincare Oil is the UK’s No.1 selling scar and stretch mark product.⁺
Bio-Oil Skincare Oil helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. The clinically proven formulation is a combination of plant extracts and vitamins suspended in an oil base that work together to help improve the skins texture and increase its elasticity.
Bio-Oil Skincare Oil’s formulation combines a blend of Vitamins A and E, plant extracts and a breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil™, which reduces the thickness of the formulation and makes it easily absorbed.
All ingredients work together to help with:
Helps improve the appearance of both new and old scars.
Helps reduce the possibility of stretch marks forming during pregnancy, teenage growth spurts and periods of rapid weight gain, and helps improve the appearance of existing stretch marks.
Uneven Skin Tone
Helps improve the appearance of uneven skin tone in both light and dark skin types.
Ageing and Dehydrated Skin
Helps smooth and tone ageing and wrinkled skin on both the face and body, and helps retain moisture.
- Bio-Oil Skincare Oil should be massaged in a circular motion on the face or body until fully absorbed. Apply twice daily for a minimum of three months.
Bio-Oil Skincare Oil should not be applied to an open wound or broken skin. It is safe to use Bio-Oil Skincare Oil on a scar as soon as the skin on the surface has fully healed.
Individual results will vary.
- Botanicals, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil), Vitamins, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Oil base, Paraffinum Liquidum, Triisononanoin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl, Myristate, Glycine Soja Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Fragrance (Rose), Parfum, Alpha- Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Colour, CI 26100
Shipping & Returns
🚚 Quick, Reliable & Worldwide Shipping! 🌍
Teamed up with top carriers like Royal Mail, Spring Global, DHL, and FedEx, we ensure your orders reach you promptly and safely.
🕒 Dispatch Timescales
Expect potential delays due to high demand; we aim to provide you the freshest and latest products, adding 1-3 working days for processing. Learn more about our fulfilment process.
🔔 Select Your Shipping Option
At checkout, choose the optimal shipping method based on your order’s specifics.
🇬🇧 Domestic Shipping
Free Shipping on orders over £60!
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Up to 10kg): 2 to 4 business days
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express Domestic (Up to 10kg): 1 to 3 business days
🌍 International Shipping
We offer global shipping! The courier for delivery can vary based on location.
- Weight-based pricing
- Shipping charges are displayed at checkout
- 3 to 10 business days
⚠️ Important for Non-EU & EU Customers
- Non-EU: Your order may incur additional import duties and taxes.
- EU: VAT is paid at checkout; additional customs duties may apply. More info here.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists or product packaging.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Product photos are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect the actual product that you receive.
Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
HealthPharm.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.